Monday, June 06, 2005

no more small sizes


...no more 0-3 month clothes for me!
Today Mommy seemed to be sad that she had to put more outfits away in the storage box. She put away the last of my 0-3 month clothes. I had two onesie-dresses that Mommy loved! One was yellow and one was white with a big pink flower (she took pictures of that dress). Unfortunately I only got to wear the yellow dress ONE time! Darn this Michigan weather! She told me that I had grown too big for the old dresses, and could now wear a few new ones! The picture on the top is me, today, in my jean sundress. My Mommy's friend, Keli gave it to me when I was born. You can see I'm very happy to be in a new outfit :) The outfit on the bottom is one my Aunt Kelly gave me and I'm quickly growing out of (even though the size is 0-6 months). I wore it on Friday, and Mommy hopes I get one or two more wears out of it. My Aunt Kelly says that she only paid $2 for it, so Mommy doesn't have to feel bad if I only wear it a couple of times. As much as Mommy wants me to grow, she is sad to have to say "goodbye" to beautiful clothes that people bought for me. I wish I could tell her that she will get to see all the gender neutral clothes again someday and she might even get to use the girl clothes again if she gives me a sister...

Mommy started back to work on Saturday. I didn't even know she was gone, as I slept right through her lessons (one hour total). Today my Nana gets to babysit me until Daddy gets home (Mommy works 2 1/2 hours tonight). I love my Nana, and can't wait to play with her! Of course I may fall asleep like I did with Grandma & Grandpa Martin yesterday. I'm a growing baby afterall, and I definitely need my beauty sleep.

No comments: