Sunday, June 12, 2005

thoughts on target

...the sad truth is, I don't like Target.
Mommy worked again yesterday, and Daddy and I had a great time without her. But then they wanted to get a few things accomplished around the house. Apparently they ran out of space to put books. So after they rearranged the books and CDs (which hadn't been reshelved since my birth) they decided to go to Target to get another book shelf. Maybe it was because we stopped to see Papa Ray first, but I think it was because of the fact I only took one afternoon nap (20 minutes). I was asleep when we first got to Target. After a few minutes I woke in a good mood. Mommy & Daddy think that when I'm around a lot of people and noise I tend to get overwhelmed. Well, I just started to get upset, and had a meltdown on the way home. Poor Mommy & Daddy.

Today was grocery shopping day - I love
Kroger! The checkout people and baggers always talk to me and say how beautiful I am. Even if it isn't true :) But I know it is :)

Grandma & Grandpa Martin are coming over today - hopefully I'm awake and in a better mood. My Aunt Sarah & Uncle John are coming too. Mommy & Daddy are planning on going to dinner with me. I enjoy going places with them. Just not Target.

No comments: